Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Great Escape!!!

An exciting night!  Around 2 am I kept hearing a puppy making noise.  This happens and usually they will settle right down but it just got louder!  I got up to check on them and found not one, not two, but THREE puppies out of the box!!!  One had made it out of the room squeezing behind the baby gate that is leaning up against the door and all the way down the hall.  Another was standing by Bella, and yet a third had crawled into Bella's crate and was laying there!  All this and Bella never barked!  I guess she figured they were making enough noise!  I retrieved everyone and put the FULL size door in the box.  It is around 20" tall so I think that should contain them awhile, but Bella can still jump in and out as she feels like it.


How much longer do I have to do the work Mom?
 
 
Plotting the Great Escape!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment